Direct Marketing Tips: How To Cut Costs And Get Better Response
I’ve been asked, “How can I cut costs and find a more practical way to get my target market to respond to my direct marketing?”
First, determine who your best customers are, then target direct marketing efforts at companiesÂ and contacts who are similar.
Rank current customers by three criteria:
* How much revenue they represent
* How profitable each customer is
* How well their needs “fit” what you have to offer
Then look for similarities among the unique attributes of these top customers:
* What industries are they in?
* What is similar about how they use your products?
* Are they large, medium or small?
* Where are they located?
* Who are the key decision-makers and what are their titles?
You can also purchase some outside lists of companies and contacts that match and add them to your direct marketing campaigns, but be careful about being considered a spammer!
Focus your marketing with these direct marketing strategies and you’ll improve the overall quality of your campaigns.
Link to a more detailed article on the subject: Focus your direct marketing