If you’re a B2B lead generation, marketing or sales professional, here are some resources I think you’ll find useful:
- Advanced Common Sense – Home of Web usability expert Steve Krug, author of Don’t Make Me Think : A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
- eMarketer – The world’s leading provider of ebusiness statistics.
- Huff Industrial Marketing – Helping Family-Run Industrial Manufacturing Companies
- MarketingJobs.com – The site for savvy marketing professionals seeking their next career move. Sign up for Job Alert and get the hottest job openings from top employers emailed to you the day they are posted.
- ProofReadNow.com – Provides B2B proofreading services online in as little as one hour.
- SIC and NAICS codes – The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) breaks down North American business activity by industry and will be used in future comparability studies.
- SRDS – The leading provider of media rates and data to the advertising industry.
- United States Postal Service – From online postage to zip codes, everything you need to mail a letter is here.