Entries Tagged as 'Public relations'
Here’s an overview of how to use PR in a B2B marketing-for-leads program.
Your PR program should include a combination of the following items and actions:
– Stand-alone press releases, e-mail pitches and/or media advisories
– Press kits (including such items as company and product or service backgrounders, management bios, product or people photographs, press releases and reprints of articles about your company)
– Setting up your management as a source of experts for media interviews
– Relationship building with editors
– Customer success stories
– Feature articles written by your management (or ghostwritten for them)
For PR tips, press release writing tips, how you can use PR to improve search engine optimization efforts, and links to useful resources, visit my in-depth article: How to use PR in a B2B marketing-for-leads program.