Entries Tagged as 'Marketing outsourcing'
I thought that as reader of this blog you might be interested in hearing more about a new resource for helping you drive more leads and sales, more efficiently and at lower cost, by leveraging the power of marketing automation:
AcquireB2B – Driving leads & sales with marketing automation™
Mac McIntosh Inc has provided consulting and speaking/training related to helping companies like yours generate more qualified leads and drive more sales using the latest B2B marketing strategies, tactics, media and technology since 1990.
However, many of our clients have also been having us help implement their marketing-driven lead generation programs for them. So we decided to create a new division focused on those implementation services and named it AcquireB2B.
Our team of experts at AcquireB2B provide a full menu of services related to either generating more leads and sales with B2B marketing, or powering-up those programs by leveraging B2B marketing automation systems.
These services range from bite-size projects, to being a virtual extension of your marketing team, to running turn-key lead generation programs for you. Or anything in between.
As always, Mac McIntosh Inc can provide the unbiased consulting and training you need to design or improve your marketing driven business development programs.
But now we also have this new division and its expert team to help you with any aspect of implementing your B2B lead generation programs.
How can AcquireB2B assist you and your company in driving more leads and sales with B2B marketing or marketing automation?
Here are three ways to learn more:
- Visit AcquireB2B at http://www.acquireb2b.com
- Request your complimentary phone consultation with an expert on driving leads and sales with B2B marketing (a $350 value): Call me at (800) 366-1877 Ext 1622 or use this link or visit
- Sign up to be kept up to date on the latest in B2B marketing, lead generation and marketing technology with a complimentary subscription to B2B Marketing Technology Insights at: Use this link or visit
Please consider Mac McIntosh Inc or AcquireB2B when you need help designing, implementing or improving your B2B marketing to drive more leads and sales.
With email marketing, I recommend aiming for sending something monthly. Why? To stay in mind and in sight as your prospects move from awareness to consideration to purchase, and to increase your chance of being there at the right time. But not too often to become a pest and risk increased opt-outs.
Beyond getting your e-newsletter or marketing piece out the door, there’s plenty you can do to improve results, both big and small. Some key ideas you may not be considering:
- Make sure your email can be viewed well in the preview pane of email applications. And how does it look on your Blackberry or phone?
- Check that you’re not using words that automated spam filters consider questionable.
- Use enough text in case images are turned off, and use some text early in the email so it can be read in the preview pane.
- Subject lines can have a surprising effect on open rates. Keep on top of your metrics and test even small changes.
- Is the IP address of the server that the email is being sent from on a blacklist?
Looking for more ideas? I came across a useful list of 100+ Tools and Tutorials to Optimize Your Email Marketing Campaigns. They’re grouped into topics for convenience:
- Email Marketing Packages
- Analytics & Evaluation
- Deliverability & Reputation
- Mailing Lists
- Subject Line
- Timing & Frequency
- Tips & Advice
- Information Sources
What have you learned to improve your email marketing? Please share a tip that helped.
When B2B marketers get the go-ahead to look into outsourcing sales lead management, some key steps are often overlooked. In a worst-case scenario, a junior person is sent to browse Google, gather a few company names and contact info, then a few phone calls are made and the one chosen is whoever’s friendliest and cheapest.
Reviewing your true needs, doing thorough research, checking references, and doing a trial are those extra steps that eat into your week–but are well worth it. Not only can the company get effective results, but the B2B marketer could have an easier working relationship once the right fit is found.
Here are my 8 key steps to choosing a sales lead management company:
- Determine what your sales lead management system must include.
- Prepare a “wish list” of the features your lead generation programs will include if budget allows.
- Put together a package of background information for each vendor.
- Share your numbers with the vendors.
- Get a written proposal.
- Tour the sales lead management service company’s facilities.
- Check references of the sales lead management service.
- Conduct a trial program.
Read the full article:
Here’s an abbreviated version of my article: 8 tips for selecting a sales lead management service. Hope the ideas help.
1. Determine what your inquiry handling or sales lead management system must include.
2. Prepare a “wish list” of the features your lead generation programs will include if budget allows.
3. Put together a package of background information for each vendor being reviewed. Include literature about your company, products or services. Include samples of current inquiry response materials.
4. Share your numbers with the vendors.
5. Get a written proposal.
6. Tour the sales lead management service company’s facilities.
7. Check references of the sales lead management service.
8. Conduct a trial program.