In British Columbia? Consider attending a live, half-day workshop about driving more leads and sales with marketing
If you are near Kelowna, Victoria or Vancouver, consider attending one of this series of live, half-day workshops:
Marketing for Leads and Sales: What’s Working Best for Technology companies Today
8:30 am to 12:30 pm
February 22 – Kelowna, BC
February 23 – Victoria, BC
February 24 – Vancouver, BC
Specific topics to be addressed include:
- How to save time and money while prospecting for new business, and virtually eliminate the need for making cold-calls.
- Which lead generation tactics are working best today, and which should you avoid.
- How to use low-cost marketing to handle the early stages of the sales process, allowing your salespeople or channel partners to be up to 70 percent more efficient at closing sales.
- How to nurture or “date” your longer-term prospects until they are ready to buy—leveraging marketing to help them move from awareness to inquiry to consideration and purchase.
By attending, you will:
- Learn proven business development strategies, marketing tactics, tips and resources that you can put to work immediately.
- Fill your sales pipeline with sales-ready opportunities that you can turn into new business sales and revenue.
- Receive a comprehensive book of reference materials and templates.
Who should attend:
If you responsible for sales or business development at your technology company – CEO, President, Vice President, Director or Manager – You can’t afford to miss this half-day seminar.
Here’s what a past attendee had to say:
“I just finished the marketing boot camp this afternoon. All I can say is it was AWESOME!!! And an excellent use of our time.” – Michael Noel – Creative 2000 Computer Solutions – Coquitlam, British Columbia
For more information or to register use this link. Or cut and paste this URL into your browser:
These workshops are sponsored by
In partnership with Accelerate Okanagan, ACETECH, Agile Vancouver, BCIC, Bootup Entrepreneurial Society, Discovery Parks Vancouver, HR Tech Group, LifeSciences BC, NewVentures BC, Vancouver Island Technology Park, Victoria Advanced Technology Council and Wavefront.