Business Software Marketers: Finally a Conference Designed Just For You!
Join me and your business software marketing peers at this conference just for software marketing leaders.
Capterra: The Conference
Empowering Software Marketing Leaders
Make the absolute most out of your marketing efforts across the board. That’s the goal of this first-ever business software marketing conference.
You’ll learn cutting-edge strategies for improving everything from your online marketing to your lead generation efforts from top industry experts (including yours truly).
Confirmed speakers include Ramon Ray, Bryan Eisenberg, Wil Reynolds, Robert Wright, David Meerman Scott, Ruth Stevens, Ashish Vij, Stephanie Miller, and Gord Hotchkiss. Learn more about them here.
Each presentation will be tailored specifically for the business software industry, and will deliver highly practical ideas designed for immediate results. Topics will include:
- Always Be Testing: Marketing Optimization in Challenging Times
- SEO Tools You Can Use Today To Improve Your Rankings
- Winning Positioning Strategies For Software Category Leadership
- Visitors Come and Visitors Go: Why Aren’t They Becoming Customers?
- How To Motivate Action Online
- Using The New Rules of Marketing and PR to Reach Software Buyers Directly
- The latest tools and features in Google Analytics to help optimize your website lead pipeline
- Successfully Measuring Email Marketing Success
- The BuyerSphere — A Different Perspective on B2B Buying
The agenda shows my session, A Lead-Driven Approach to Increasing Business Software Sales, is scheduled for Monday, September 14th at 10:00 am.
My presentation will address proven ways to use sales leads to find more short-term sales opportunities that your sales team and channel partners can close before the end of the year.
I’ll also be facilitating a breakout session on Monday afternoon entitled, Lead Generation: A Group Idea Exchange. It will be your opportunity to swap ideas about lead generation with some of the best in the business: your business software marketing peers. This idea exchange will be an open forum where you’ll have a chance to share both your successes, and your challenges, with generating, nurturing and qualifying sales leads.
Will I see you at Capterra: The Conference?
If you are planning to attend, please be sure to take advantage of my special presenter’s discount code capcon09mm when registering. It will save you $100!