The B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study Report: Useful data and advice
Are you looking for data to help justify a bigger budget or more resources for your B2B lead generation programs?
Are you looking for advice you can use to make your B2B lead generation programs as productive as they can be?
It provides metrics and best practices for B2B lead generation.
Please ask yourself these questions:
- Would it be useful to show senior management the big impact that lead generation has on the sales pipelines of other companies that sell their products and services to businesses, institutions or the government?
- Are you interested in knowing how your lead generation budget, tactics and results compare to those of other companies that sell products and servcicesto businesses, institutions or the government?
- Are you wondering what results your B2B lead generation peers are getting from telemarketing, email, their websites, online marketing, social media and other tactics?
- Do you know which lead generation activities your peers are now finding to be the most productive?
- Do you know how your B2B lead generation, follow up, nurturing and qualification processes compare to those of your peers?
- Would you pay only $159, with a money-back satisfaction guarantee, to get these answers and more?
If your answer to the last question was "Yes", click here to buy and immediately download the information-packed 2009 B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study Report.
If you’re still not convinced, consider this…
The 2009 B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Study Report gives you the information you need to justify and improve your lead generation programs:
- It shares the lead generation best practices that are now getting the best results for your peers at other companies that sell products or services to businesses, institutions or the government.
- It also includes a detailed recommendations section written by two B2B lead generation experts. (Yes, I’m one of them!)
Please take a look at the Table of Contents.
2010 is just around the corner…
There are only a few months left to generate leads and close sales before the end of 2009. This report will help you figure out what you can do to boost your short term leads and sales results before the year is over.
And if you are starting to plan and budget for next year’s B2B lead generation programs and campaigns, the report will help guide your decisions on how to get the best results in 2010.
Also consider that you might pay thousands in consulting fees for the same advice. Or think about the wasted time, money and the risks you face trying to figure it all out using trial-and error approaches.
Instead you pay only $159 to get this essential information.
And don’t forget your money-back satisfaction guarantee!
If you are not fully satisfied with the B2B Lead Generation Benchmark Report all you have to do is return it within 30 days and we’ll give you full refund!