Lead Generation and Management in the Industrial Marketplace: Complimentary Webinar Oct. 15
If you are responsible for driving leads and sales from engineering, industrial, technical and manufacturing professionals, you won’t want to miss this 45-minute webinar on B2B lead generation.
Filling the Pipeline with More High-Quality Leads:
Effective Lead Generation and Lead Management in the Industrial Marketplace
You are invited to this complimentary, 45-minute webcast on Wednesday, October 15th.
By attending this brief, information-packed, online session—presented by the noted sales lead expert, M.H. “Mac” McIntosh and Chris Chariton, an industrial marketing expert and GlobalSpec’s Vice President of Marketing Services and Product Management — you will learn the latest strategies and tactics for improving your results from lead generation and lead management in the industrial sector.
It takes less than an hour of your time, and you can attend from the convenience of your PC. Why not sign up right now?
By attending, you will learn:
- How industrial decision makers are finding, specifiying and buying products and services like yours. Things have changed. Hear what you need to do differently to get your share—or more—of those leads and sales.
- How to maximize lead generation results for your company; You will learn the four keys to filling your sales pipeline with qualified, sales-ready leads, despite your limited budget.
- How to give your salespeople, reps or distributors an “unfair” competitive advantage. Gain a better understanding of lead management techniques that build sales-winning relationships with prospects, and deliver more sales-ready leads to your salespeople, reps or distributors.
Does this describe you?
- Your responsibilities include approving, directing or implementing marketing-driven lead generation programs for your company.
- Your products or services are specified, purchased and used by engineers or other technical, industrial and manufacturing professionals.
- You need to help to fill the sales pipeline with more qualified, sales-ready leads that your salespeople, reps or distributors can turn into new business sales.
If that’s you we described above, you really can’t afford to miss this information-packed, executive briefing.
The bottom line? By attending this short, online briefing you will learn how you can increase the number of sales-ready leads you generate.
Yes, it really can be done. Chris and Mac will show you how. Sign up today.